If you have designer and/or quality items you would like No.3 New & Nearly to sell on your behalf please contact us to discuss before bringing items in (valuations are not given over the phone). For our Terms & Conditions please see below.
Items viewed via our Facebook page can be paid for over the phone and posted directly to you, please contact us for further details.
As a guide for items of clothing Jaeger, Max Mara, Joseph, Escada, Prada etc are very popular brands that we sell. Quality and branded handbags – Russell & Bromley, Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Prada etc. Shoes/boots will only be taken if new/barely worn and current season or classic evening shoes.
No.3 New & Nearly Terms and Conditions
As a valued customer, we are committed to selling your designer/quality items at the best possible price and in the most efficient way and in order that we can do this, we ask that you comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. TERM – This sales agreement shall have a term of 90 days from the date of acceptance (unless otherwise noted on your invoice/receipt) of all items approved by No.3 New & Nearly who will act as an agent to sell clothing, handbags and accessories. No.3 New & Nearly reserves the right to return any and all items to the owner prior to the expiration of the sales agreement period and for any reason – usually seasonal.
2. QUALITY OF THE ITEMS – All items must be delivered to No.3 New & Nearly in excellent condition and must be of the highest quality, cleaned, on hangers (if applicable), and ready to sell. You must disclose to No.3 New & Nearly prior to the acceptance of the items any and all flaws, damage, and/or alterations to the item. In cases where damage or alterations are not disclosed No.3 New & Nearly reserves the right to terminate the sales agreement at any time and without notice.
3. OWNERSHIP – You, the owner of the item hereby guarantee that you are the true and lawful owner of any and all items accepted by No.3 New & Nearly. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless No.3 New & Nearly for any damages arising from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgements, including legal fees and costs, to the extent caused by or arising out of or relating to any unlawful ownership.
4. AUTHENTICITY – No.3 New & Nearly will only accept authentic designer items. You, as the owner, guarantee the authenticity of all items accepted by No.3 New & Nearly. Any item delivered to No.3 New & Nearly and deemed to be counterfeit by No.3 New & Nearly and/or any qualified third party must be collected immediately by the owner.
5. PRICING – No.3 New & Nearly and you the owner will mutually agree on a price per item before any item is made available for sale. In cases where you do not specify a desired final sale price, No.3 New & Nearly reserves the right to determine the final selling price of any and all items. Prices will be determined based on brand, style, condition and market demand for the item. Unless specifically stated by you, all items are subject to markdown periods of approx. 10% effective immediately & by approx. 20% for the remaining period.. If you require a specific sale price for the item, you must explicitly state the required price and this must be recorded on the sellers receipt. The sale of discounted item/s will not affect the commission percentage earned by No.3 New & Nearly.
6. COLLECTIONS/UNSOLD ITEMS AND RETURNS – Upon acceptance of all items, No.3 New & Nearly will accept full responsibility for all items until delivered to its respective buyer or has been returned to you. You agree to accept full responsibility for loss, destruction or damage of all items until accepted by No.3 New & Nearly at its boutique located at 3 Webb Mews, High Street, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, RG27 8NZ.
Should any item remain unsold at the end of the agreed period OR the acceptance agreement is terminated by either party, items must be collected by the owner within 14 calendar days. Items not collected within 14 calendar days following the end of the agreed selling period will, without notice, be given to charity.
A minimum of 7 days’ notice must be given by you the owner for collection of items still within the term.
7. SELLING – No.3 New & Nearly may at any time within the term sell items from different locations. Items may be sold online. The price for online items will be increased to reflect costs associated with online selling, postage and packaging and insurance. If you would prefer your items not to be sold online this must be recorded on the sellers receipt.
8. PROCEEDS/PAYMENTS – In all cases where your items are sold, you will receive a payment in the amount of 50%* of the final selling price. Payments are made in the month following the sale and on or by the 21st of that month by cheque or bank transfer. Where the 21st falls on a Sunday, Monday or a bank holiday payments may be made on the next working day. Cheques must be cashed within 4 months or will be cancelled *unless agreed otherwise and recorded on the acceptance form
9. BUYING –Purchases made from No.3 New & Nearly are non-refundable unless agreed/discussed before purchase is taken from premises. A credit note may be offered at the discretion of the owner.
10. RE SELLING – Items purchased from No.3 New & Nearly will not be accepted for re selling in the 12 month period following purchase. The item may be presented/discussed after this period but No.3 New & Nearly is under no obligation to accept.
last updated 24/07/20
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see some of our latest items, or visit our Facebook shop to order online.